It’s been a long time since I’ve done this, as far back as I can remember it must have been in Primary School where I had to jot down 3 or 5 New Year’s resolutions to accomplish throughout the year. Over the years, I haven’t taken this challenge seriously and take each individual challenge one by one.
In the last 6 years, after leaving Secondary School, my emphasis was on education, I had set targets to achieve educational goals on a yearly basis. Especially, realising what is important to me. When I was in College, my aim was to get into University by studying my A-Levels and by doing so, I had gained 4 A-Levels in Media Studies, Film Studies and Business Studies Applied Double Award. This allowed me to go to University. Before going University, I had planned to do the best I can and learn more about Media Studies as I wanted to build up more knowledge about the industry having previously studied it as a GCSE and A-Level qualification. Each year at University was getting tougher and after the 3 years, I have now got a BA Hons next to my name! This was a proud moment for me as well as my family, something that proves my accomplishment which no one can take away from me.
So here is the list of my resolutions for 2012;
1. Find a job related to the degree I studied (Media Studies)
2 Purchase a smartphone to communicate with others
3. Join a gym to keep fit
4. Start to play football injury-free (I’ve had an ankle problem for some time)
5. Be a better people’s person to every one
6. Blog once a week so people can read my views (include photos and videos too)
7. Keep my social media tools (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn) active and reach followers on Twitter
8. Grow in network by connecting with people from media industries
9. Enjoy every moment with friends and family by being more sociable
10. Get some of my friends to start writing a blog
And lastly, KEEP EVERYONE SMILING!!! 🙂 😀
Let’s see how I get along with these resolutions by the end of next year and see if I have reached my goals!