Who is ready for Christmas?!
I am! I’m so excited for Christmas, I’ve put my Christmas tree up in the house on the weekend and now it’s only presents that are left to leave under the tree. Obviously, being so busy with Christmas parties from work-do’s and family gatherings, how are you planning to dress up to feel festive and involved?
As it is cold and windy, I for one, love wearing woolly jumpers and keeping warm. I’d love to sit around in the house and drink hot chocolate, watching a movie on the big telly. I might even watch Home Alone again. I’ve already got my Christmas jumper, a black stag crew from Next which I love wearing which has reindeer’s and patterns on. However, it is currently sold out.
Did you know 18th December is Christmas Jumper Day which is an annual fundraising campaign organised by Save the Children charity. So if your work or wherever you are on Friday, be sure to get your Christmas jumper on and work it! If you haven’t got anything to wear after you think and searched for something Christmassy in your wardrobe and cannot find something suitable to get in the joyful spirits, here are some Christmas jumpers I’ve picked out for you.
Whether you like the one’s with reindeer, polar bear, snowman or patterned jumpers, there is certainly one for you.
1. Ecru Patterned Crew £30 click here
2. Cobalt Snowboarding Snowman Crew £28 click here
3. Red Patterned Crew £26 click here
4. Red Reindeer Crew £25 click here
1. Green Fun Christmas Tree Sweater £35 click here
2. Polar Bear Sweater £28 click here
3. Fairisle Pattern Stag Sweater £32 available in Coral and Camel click here
4. Candy Cane Sweater £22 available in Monchrome and Navy click here
Make sure you get involved with wearing your Christmas jumper on the 18th December as well as during the Christmas holidays!
Images have been taken from the Next website. Sizes are available on the website.