I love Oreo cookies and if you follow me on Instagram, you would see me post a lot of desserts relating to Oreos from milkshakes and my very own cheesecake recipe.
So naturally, anything I see with Oreo included in food, I am the first to recreate it. So I saw a recipe on Tasty’s Facebook page and thought I should give this one a go. It looked simple to do and I like to play around with food and bake.
What do you need to make this?
- Muffin tin
- Paper liners
- 12 Oreo cookies
- A few crushed Oreos for toppings
- 450 grams of soft cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- In the bowl, mix together soft cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. I added the eggs after. Mix until well combined.
- Get the muffin tin and place the paper liners and place a whole Oreo at the bottom as this will be your base for the cheesecake.
- Then add the cheesecake mixture on top. Gently add the crushed Oreo toppings (if you want to, you can add this into the cheesecake mixture too).
- Bake at 135°C/ gas mark 1 for 22 minutes.
- Leave to cool and place into the fridge for at least 3 hours and leaving them in the muffin tin (unless you want out of shape cheesecakes).
- Now, you are ready to indulge in these delicious delights.
Give this quick and easy recipe a try and let me know how you get on.